Why join our team?
Friendly and supportive team!
Coaching Courses Paid for by us!
Fantastic Feedback across our classes
Ongoing Mentoring and Support
Opportunities for Leadership and Management Roles
We are always evolving and improving as a business
Competitions expenses are paid!
We pride ourselves on our happy and encouraging environment for all our members and are always looking for high energy and passionate coaches, who want to provide exceptional coaching to our gymnasts!
Are you someone who values and prioritises gymnasts’ happiness and confidence over any competition result? Are you always looking to continually develop your knowledge? Do you value parent communication? Do you love coaching gymnasts? If the answer is yes, then you should apply to join our team!
Head of Squads – (Part Time/Full Time)
Do you have the desire and passion to be a lead a competitive gymnastics programme?
Would you love to Lead, Manage and Train a Team of passionate and enthusiastic coaches?
Would you love to develop and grow a competitive programme and take our competitive gymnastics to the next level?
We are searching for an energetic and ambitious Coach to help lead our team and progress our competitive programmes, with a key focus on growing our competitive programmes (WAG & GFA). If you are ambitious and would love the opportunity to shape and grow our programmes; lead a team and implement new ideas, we would love to hear from you!
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking for an exciting challenge!
Salary: Dependent on Qualifications and Experience
Evening and Weekend work, exact hours to be agreed. The Role can be part time or full time.
Main tasks to expect from the role:
- Coaching WAG group(s)
- General Admin
- Admin specific to competition groups
- Growing our Competitive Programme
- Mentoring and Upskilling the Coaching Team
We are looking for someone:
- Who has High Energy
- LOVES coaching gymnastics to children of all ages
- A Teamplayer who is encouraging and supportive to their colleagues
- Keen to develop and progress their own coaching. (CPD)
- National and Compulsory Grade Experience required.
- DBS (can be provided)
- Safeguarding Certificate (can be provided)
- Min Level 3 WAG Coaching Qualification (British Gymnastics)
- British Gymnastics Insurance (can be provided)
- First Aid certificate is ideal but not required as this can be provided.
- Team Management Experience
- Administration Experience
- Competent in Microsoft Office
Gymnastics Coach – Level 1 + (Part Time)
Who has High Energy
LOVES coaching gymnastics to children of all ages
A Teamplayer who is encouraging and supportive to their colleagues
DBS (can be provided)
Safeguarding Certificate (can be provided)
Min Level 1 Coaching Qualification (British Gymnastics) any discipline.
British Gymnastics Insurance (can be provided)
First Aid certificate is ideal but not required as this can be provided.